The Real Estate Law Practice Group at McNees Wallace & Nurick delivers sophisticated legal advice to business clients throughout Pennsylvania.
Our clients include residential and commercial real estate developers, investors and lenders; buyers and sellers of real estate and businesses with significant real estate components; and large commercial lessors and lessees. Our team of real estate lawyers and paralegals assists and advises clients on a full range of real estate matters, including:
- Commercial real estate development, including shopping centers, freestanding retail stores, theaters, office buildings, and warehouse and other industrial projects
- Acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate
- Commercial leasing, including retail, office, industrial and mixed-use properties
- Commercial, residential and mixed-use condominium and planned community developments, including age restricted communities, traditional neighborhood developments and communities involving master associations, as well as shopping center and office condominiums
- Real estate financing, including commercial mortgages, private debt, sale-leaseback and leasehold financing
- Land use approval, including approval of subdivisions, land development plans, variances, special exceptions and conditional uses
- Amendments and challenges to land use ordinances
Our goal is to help our clients achieve their objectives at every stage of the real estate transaction through practical, efficient and timely representation.