Sal is a business attorney at McNees Wallace & Nurick. He represents closely-held businesses in day-to-day legal matters and in negotiating business transactions.
Sal maintains an extensive legal practice, which includes:
- Structuring, managing and negotiating mergers, acquisitions and other sale transactions
- Preparing shareholders’ agreements, buy/sell agreements, equity incentive plans and other corporate documents
- Counseling clients on the tax ramifications of business transactions and corporate reorganizations
- Representing borrowers in loan transactions, refinancings and other debt restructurings
- Representing both venture capital funds and companies seeking venture capital funding in private placement transactions