The McNees utility law practice focuses on energy and communications management services for end-use customers and providers; counseling and contracting for the negotiation and consumption of services; legislative/ regulatory agendas, and appellate courts.
We are available to give experienced opinion/analysis on numerous story subjects, including:
- State and federal regulations affecting consumers of utility services
- Energy and communications management services
- Counseling and contracting for the negotiation and consumption of services, including electricity, natural gas, telecommunications, water, and other regulated services
- Representation of large consumers and suppliers of regulated and competitive utilities
- Legislative and regulatory agendas/ litigation
- Appellate court litigation