Michael is Chair of the Insurance Recovery & Counseling group and practices in the Food Industry, Commercial Litigation and Transportation, Distribution and Logistics Groups.
He concentrates his insurance litigation practice on cases involving insurance coverage and insurance "bad faith" claims. Michael handles disputes involving the applicability of Commercial General Liability policies, directors and officers liability, professional malpractice coverage, homeowners' coverage, automobile coverage, worker’s compensation, property and casualty, excess and umbrella, fiduciary responsibility, employment practices, and life, health and disability coverages.
- Insuring Your Association: What Is Cyber Risk Insurance And Should Your Business Have It?
Submitted on February, 2013 to PASAE’s Advance! Magazine
- Insuring Your Dealership: Do I Really Need Garage Liability and Garagekeeper's Insurance?
Submitted on January, 2013 to PAA for their Winter 2012/2013 magazine
- Statutory Employee or Independent Contractor? Why Your Business May Be Liable For Negligence Committed Against An Independent Contractor, But Not A Statutory Employee
Submitted October, 2012 to Business 2 Business Magazine
- “What’s My Line? Selection of Expert Witnesses,” presented at the ATA Litigation Center’s 2013 Forum for Motor Carrier General Counsel
- "Insurance Coverage in the 21st Century," presented to the Dauphin County Bar Association (January 2005); "Insurance Coverage in the 21st Century," presented to the Financial Executives International, (February 2005); “Hot Topics in Business Insurance Law”, presented to the Dauphin, Cumberland, Centre, and Lancaster Bar Associations (2007); “Practical Insurance Solutions”, presented to the PA Chamber of Business and Industry (November 15, 2007).