The attorneys of the Columbus office of McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC invite you to a complimentary Labor and Employment Breakfast Briefing for employers and Human Resources professionals. This quarterly series of informative meetings is designed to provide you with the latest topical information you need to make smarter business decisions, all with you busy schedule in mind.
We will discuss:
- Who is Asking for Passwords and Why
- Pending Social Media Password Privacy Bills
- Updates on the NLRB’s Position on Monitoring
Employee Facebook Pages
- An Overview of Ohio’s Privacy Laws Affecting
- Recent Cases and Analysis
8:30 AM - registration and breakfast
9:00-10:30 AM - program
McNees Wallace & Nurick - 17th Floor
21 E. State St. • 20th Floor
Columbus, OH 43215
Space is limited in this complimentary program.
RSVP to Julie LaPerle at or 614.719.2859