Divorce is a sensitive, complex issue which dramatically changes the lives of every individual involved — so when divorce becomes inevitable, you need legal representation that brings care, experience and deep knowledge to clarify and ease the divorce process.
The Family Law Group at McNees Wallace & Nurick provides that personalized understanding and knowledgeable, efficient service through all phases of family law, including:
- Property division, and surrounding issues relating to estates with complex taxes, real property transfers, business valuations, trusts, pensions, wealth transfer and estate planning
- Spousal support
- Alimony pendente lite and alimony
- Trial presentation, alternate dispute resolution and mediation
- Child support and custody
- Counseling and preparation of prenuptial and post nuptial agreements
While our group of family law litigators is fully prepared to litigate every case through the appellate courts, we also recognize that your interests may be better served by fair settlement than protracted litigation. We provide counsel and advice to our clients to make informed decisions on whether to settle or proceed with court resolution of disputed issues. At McNees Wallace & Nurick, we work with our clients to find creative, innovative solutions to the unique challenges of complex divorce litigation and any sensitive information you provide us during the course of your case is always kept in the very highest confidence.