David is the Chairman of McNees Wallace & Nurick and in that role serves as Chair of the Management Committee. He also serves on the Political Action Committee, and is an ex officio member of all other firm committees.
David is a member of the Energy, Communications, and Utility Law Practice Group. He represents large commercial and industrial consumers of fixed utility services including electricity, natural gas, water/wastewater, and communications, as well as providers of these services. David led legislative and regulatory initiatives to restructure these industries for customer benefit. He has appeared before over 15 state public utility commissions, the FERC, and numerous state and federal appellate courts.
David resides in Hummelstown with his wife, Joanne, and has two adult children, Bret and Lisa.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Jonathan Eshenour Foundation, Board Member
- Pennsylvania State University, College of Liberal Arts Political Science Department,
Board of Visitors, Chair 2013-2015
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- PA Chamber of Business & Industry, Board Member
- PNC Central PA Advisory Board of Directors
- The Foundation for Enhancing Communities, Board Member, Chair 2011-2012
- Team Pennsylvania Foundation, Board Member
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Energy Law
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers®, 2005, 2006
The Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 1977, with highest distinction; Phi Beta Kappa
Temple University School of Law, J.D., 1980, cum laudeTemple Law Quarterly, 1978-1980 (Associate Pennsylvania Project Editor, 1979-1980)
U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1981
U.S. Supreme Court, 1988