McNees Wallace & Nurick is committed to hiring and retaining people of diverse backgrounds, utilizing their talents and divergent experiences to provide legal services of the highest quality and to meet the full array of client needs.
We demonstrate our commitment to diversity in many ways, including:
- Active participation in the Dauphin County Bar Association ("DCBA") Minority Job Fair
- Active participation in the DCBA's Equal Professional Opportunity Committee
- Active members of Diversity and Inclusion Professionals of Central PA
- Assuming an active, leadership role in Harrisburg's Capital Area Managing Partners' Diversity Initiative
- Committing in our Strategic Plan to "create, maintain, and advance" diversity in the workplace
- Creating a new Professional and Personal Development Committee to meet the diversity goals of our Strategic Plan, in concert with our Hiring Committee
- Hosting local law school and minority attorney organizations to promote diversity and foster a better understanding and sense of community
- Recruiting at law schools with significant minority enrollment
At McNees, we foster understanding, communication, and respect among all people. We will capitalize on the strength of our diversity efforts in creating a more vibrant workplace and firm culture, reflecting our community, and, ultimately, enhancing the quality of our legal services. McNees Wallace & Nurick: Committed to Diversity.