McNees Wallace & Nurick attorneys are frequently recognized as leaders in various surveys and publications both legal and non-legal. Below are just a few of these:
- McNees Wallace & Nurick was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- The Best Lawyers in America, in the 2015 edition, includes 40 McNees attorneys. Best Lawyers in America is regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence in the U.S. and called "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice" by Corporate Magazine.
McNees Ranked Tier 1 Firm in 2015 "Best Law Firms" by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers®
Super Lawyers recognized 19 McNees attorneys in their 2014 Pennsylvania directory.
McNees has been named to the inaugural list of the National Law Journal's "NLJ 350", the definitive ranking of the largest 350 law firms in the nation, ranked by number of full-time attorney positions.
The McNees Lancaster office was awarded the United Way Circle of Honor for increased participation and per capita giving. McNees was the only firm of its size to receive this award.
Harrisburg Magazine readers have voted McNees 2012 SIMPLY THE BEST.
- McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC received the Gold Achievement Award as a Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association's My Heart since 2012. As a Fit-Friendly Worksite, we are corporate trailblazers who have adopted the spirit of the initiative and have the vision to try improving the health and wellness of employees and the worksite.
- McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC has been recognized in 2010 a Go-To Law Firm in Corporate Counsel’s nationally respected reference guide, In-House Law Departments at the Top 500 Companies.
- McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC was selected as a finalist for the 2010 Central Penn Business Journal Business of the Year Awards in the "Business of the Year" (101+ employees) category.
- McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC Chairman David Kleppinger has been named "Executive of the Year" at the sixth annual Business of the Year Awards gala at Hilton Harrisburg on Monday, November 9, 2009.
- Dauphin County Bar Association awarded McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC the 2009 Honorable Clarence C. Morrison Award recognizing its commitment to diversity.
- www.mwn.com, the official website of McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC, was honored by the Web Marketing Association with the 2008 WebAwards Standard of Excellence. WebAwards is the standards-defining competition that sets industry benchmarks for the best web sites based on the seven criteria of a successful site: design, interactivity, technology, content, innovation, copywriting and ease of use to target audience. This award recognizes the standard of excellence for which all websites should strive. Only a small number of law firm websites were selected and McNees is the only Central Pennsylvania law firm to receive this prestigious honor from the Web Marketing Association.
- The United Way awarded McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC the prestigious Excellence in Leadership Award for its many contributions to the organization. This award is presented each year to an organization whose hard work, creativity, and commitment of time and resources demonstrate exemplary support of United Way.
- The American Diabetes Association awarded McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC for Top Corporate Fundraising Team and Most Improved Team for our efforts in the 2008 Tour De Cure.
- Habitat for Humanity of the Greater Harrisburg Area honored McNees as an "Outstanding Company" for demonstrating consistent, exceptional, dedicated support of the organization and the community in a selfless way.